Thursday, May 1, 2014

Top 3 Tips For Business Owners in Managing Group Benefit Plans

In this helpful video, Peter Andreana of Continuum II Inc. shares his top 3 tips for HR Managers when it comes to employee health & dental benefits.

1. Always speak to your benefits broker before offering extended benefits to employees who are no longer with the company.

2. Clearly identify people who are consultants or others who are not eligible for benefits.

3. When terminating employees, the employer has the responsibility to inform the employee of many details related to their benefits.

Find out more detail in the video below, or visit our website at www.c2inc.com for more information.


1 comment:

  1. My boss has put me in charge of choosing the benefit plan for our office. I want to make sure my coworkers get the coverage that they need. These people have families and separate lives out side of work. I don't want anyone made at me so these tips are a real life saver. http://www.laprescali.com/surety/

    ReplyDelete